Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condrocs falling into ground when sleep arrowed, anti-gravity sleep arrows and conservation bugs!? oh my

Darkmega18

I've been doing my plains and vallis conservation for standing with ivara for the last few days or so and for the most part sleep arrows work well. However when a condroc is grounded sometimes when the sleep arrow lands it will be startled for a split second and try to fly up only to basically flip itself down inside the terrain and become uncollectable until the arrow runs out, requiring me to hit it with a tranq dart as it reappears on top of the terrain, normally resulting in reduced standing or outright missing it.  This is slightly on the annoying side and would be nice if it could be fixed so that their collisions don't go weird or whatever is happening.

A lot of the time they're un-alerted cause I'm further away and saw them, but occasionally it'll happen that they're about to get startled cause something is happening and they're nearby but I see them and use my absurdly long range sleep arrows to get them before they're gone. but they'll end up half way off the ground stuck in place in the air sometimes requiring you to use archwing to float up and grab them out of the air.

This is even more so when it comes to calling the condrocs or mergoos. because sometimes they'll come towards the call point only to get stuck flying around in the air a lot. my two and a half choices are to sit and wait and hope it comes down, spam darts into the sky from afar and hope to hit it when it's hovering mostly still so that it flops out of the air... or if applicable, hence the half, find the highest point of a tree or rock and use my super big sleep arrow once again to try to catch it in the radius...... although once more it gets stuck in the air under anti-grav.

Anti-grav arrows are fun and all, like when dropships come in, you sleep enemies and they end up just frozen in mid-air having a snooze, which although a bug is hiliarious. but when it comes to tracking and tranquilizing it's pretty salty.

TL;DR:

condrocs and sometimes mergoo bug into the ground a lot when hit with a sleep arrow radius.

Sometimes condrocs and mergoo don't land forcing you to spam arrows or use shenanigans.

Anti-gravity Ivara sleep is funny and silly vs enemies but salty and annoying when sleeping animals in mid-air.

Edited by Darkmega18

• 2 weeks later...