Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Vs Boar Prime [Not Fair]

Phoenix86

That's because when Brandal was released devs had a different weapon design philosophy (aka "sidegrades") but now it shifted to "upgrades" therefore Brandal owners should ask/demand for buff

We have both asked and demanded, and the folks that didn't have one started crying again.

Just wanna say for the record:

I guarantee that if DE made an event this weekend where, for example, a Grakata Wraith was the reward;

Every single user including newer players, casual players, and frequent players will make time to log in and do the event.

That means YES, I will stop playing GTAV to do this event.

Why?

GTAV will be there after this weekend....the Strun Grakata will not be. 

DE is a very smart company,

We are now conditioned that ______ Wraith is awesome and we dont wanna miss out on getting it.

From a business standpoint they can use wraith/vandal weapons to generate user activity on certain weekends of their choosing. 

I would love to see some spreadsheets on plat purchased during event weekends to plat purchased on normal weekends.

Edited by ADDpillz

Just wanna say for the record:

I guarantee that if DE made an event this weekend where, for example, a Grakata Wraith was the reward;

Every single user including newer players, casual players, and frequent players will make time to log in and do the event.

That means YES, I will stop playing GTAV to do this event.

Why?

GTAV will be there after this weekend....the Strun Grakata will not be. 

DE is a very smart company,

We are now conditioned that ______ Wraith is awesome and we dont wanna miss out on getting it.

From a business standpoint they can use wraith/vandal weapons to generate user activity on certain weekends of their choosing. 

I would love to see some spreadsheets on plat purchased during event weekends to plat purchased on normal weekends.

Its all ur problems. I missed sling-stone and im aint complaining.

Strun w was an event only weapon, boar prime isn't, and even the weapon themselves have different playstyles... They are not comparable, strun wraith is suposed to be better, but boar prime will be better at some situations, i would suggest you keep both and play with both when you want to

Yet Boar prime takes more time and effort to get. Logging on for 20 minutes on a weekend is certainly NOT effort. My 8 year old son has the Strun Wraith. I can assure you he put no effort into it. We did all the killing.

Who says Strun is "supposed" to be better? Your post makes you look like an idiot.

Yet Boar prime takes more time and effort to get. Logging on for 20 minutes on a weekend is certainly NOT effort. My 8 year old son has the Strun Wraith. I can assure you he put no effort into it. We did all the killing.

Deal with it.