Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors

BluebirdtheGreen

Hi, 
in two hours playtime i have encountered what i think might be an error. When im on a mission, solo or with a group, sometimes doors wont open again. It happened to me twice now, both corpus missions, both when the alarm has sounded and you've turned it of by mini game. The door that previously told you you should seek an alarm is now closed shut. 

Yesterday's mission i dont remember, today's was red veil's daily spy mission on Phobos, schlovksy.

Edited by BluebirdtheGreen

Same thing just happened to me. It's as if the door thinks that the alarm level has gone straight from calm to lockdown, and hacking a panel reduces the level from alert to calm. On previous occasions, if I can get the alert level back up to lockdown by having them trigger the alarm twice (once for alert and then again for lockdown), if I hack the panel then the door will open.

Red Veil exterminate Corpus on Stickney. This is not the first time this has happened, and started at about the same time that hacking was changed to take lockdown straight to calm instead of needing to hack twice.

I wish I had the option to move from lockdown to alert instead of being forced to going straight from lockdown to calm. Many times I want an alert, to farm better affinity opponents or to try to get a Manic to spawn. Corpus spawns Bursa every minute because they are annoying and worthless. Grineer spawn Manics never because they are not ridiculous like the Bursas and drop blueprints.

Edited by MallocErr

This issue triggers for me when the space windows get broken. When I try to undo the lockdown, the alert level gets reduced to calm, but all doors will be completely locked no matter what. So I just have to quit.

Sometimes the windows can be broken even when no one is in the room too (across the map even), so all of a sudden no one can go anywhere. :/

Happend to me on Jupiter / Carpo Exterminate Mission playing solo.

Tried

- unstuck,

- running back to start

- when i found some leftover AI , i waited till they start the alarm again.

- get killed

But nothing helped.

Edited by Tarsidae

Very annoying bug, only seems to happen on the 'wide door's in corpus missions. The way I was able to fix it was to get them to sound the alarms, wait the 3 minutes until the doors go into lockdown mode, and then reset at the control panel. The door should open.

Edited by Desmera

• 3 weeks later...

AND AGAIN. This time I finally got my Smeeta Charm to go off in a relic mision, and got 60 traces. Hooray! Then the door wedged and I got locked in a Corpus ship with a door that wouldn't open. 

You can send me the 60 void traces in the mail while you ignore this persistent problem.

Edited by MallocErr
After waiting for 20 minutes or so to see if the problem would somehow correct itself, I was informed that I had failed the mission. Someone definitely failed, but I think the blame has been mis-assigned.