Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Getting Kicked Out Of The Main Menu?

reggs12

Question

A seriously annoying problem started earlier this week in the form of a message that tells me "Failed to connect to server: Logging out". I can still play the missions if I race through the menu fast enough and luckily do not get kicked while in mission but any time I try to start doing things like modding in the main menu it kicks me out after about 2 minutes. This is driving me CRAZY.

Did this problem start for anyone else earlier this week?

If yes is there anything I can do to resolve it or at least get some piece of mind knowing it's a problem for more people than just me. I dont see anything in the forums similair to my problems and I already filed a ticket. Just waiting for a response.

To be clear. I can log in. Play the game. But if I hang out in the arsenal menus etc it kicks me to the login screen. Not fun.

Thanks in advance for the response.

7 answers to this question

The weird part is it happens no matter what account is being used on my computer. I have someone on the same network as me and they logged in on my computer to check and it still kicks me out regardless of the account. Kinda scares me and makes me think its a computer specific problem. It only started happening earlier this week though. Never had a problem before that. Hopefully they fix soon.