Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Keyboard Keybinding

DarthBane1

As a person who has played this game for many years I wanted to play on PS4 or on another console with my little brother(he needs the help haha). As such, it's very hard for me to use the controller as I'm SO used to playing with the keyboard on PC. Especially since I've customized my key bindings even on PC. 

What I've noticed is that with a console the keybinding is not customizable on the console. IE: if I plug in a keyboard I'd like to change which key does what instead of it being the default for warframe (Since the control SUCKS. I mean, crouch is SO hard to reach by the control key while you're pushing W. I made mine V instead. That way I can bullet jump quick)

It would be great if this could be added at some point. May get people playing on the consoles more also. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would just be happy if I could key bind the gear wheel on 1 through 10....because it's getting cramped on the controller..I have to goto options to change out my "place marker" for "full map" depending on the mission or open world...But, yeah I would love some key binding to my cheap 20 dollar special..