Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Mission Standing counting against daily.

(NSW)JAKETENNO

anyone else encounter it?
I started playing and the first mission that I did was an interception syndicate mission with steel meridian, +15% sigil equipped. after the mission I got the standing as usual but the full syndicate standing I got was deducted from my daily.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by that, but I lost 20k standing on quills today (or sometime today?). This is also not the first time it happens, but last time it happened with Cetus. I suspect that nightwave reseted some of my standing since i was doing the challenges yesterday.

If you are describing running a syndicate mission while you still have standing available, then this is working as intended. 

I generally do syndicate missions after I've used up my daily standing.  I only have 1 exception to this so far.  When I run suda missions and want the +50% to red veil from the steel meridan sigils to offset the losses to red veil for gaining suda rep.  Not optimal, but I don't want to completely tank my red veil rep just yet. 

On 2019-04-23 at 5:42 AM, (NSW)Wily said:

If you are describing running a syndicate mission while you still have standing available, then this is working as intended.

It's not working as intended. Syndicate missions never took up daily standing before fortuna.

Even now it's not accurate, you standing cap only depletes by the number of the highest syndicate standing you gained. If you get 4500 Suda and 2250 Hexis the standing cap will deplete by 4500 and not 6750.

Edited by AwwGasm

• 5 weeks later...
On 2019-04-27 at 3:42 PM, AwwGasm said:

It's not working as intended. Syndicate missions never took up daily standing before fortuna.

Even now it's not accurate, you standing cap only depletes by the number of the highest syndicate standing you gained. If you get 4500 Suda and 2250 Hexis the standing cap will deplete by 4500 and not 6750.

The latter is working as intended, the allied syndicate standing is basically just a bonus. (Note: if the allied syndicate standing gain somehow exceeds that of the primary syndicate, the allied syndicate becomes the one to count against the daily limit, but that's probably just to avoid exploits like "reach the rank cap on primary syndicate, then farm affinity for unlimited allied syndicate standing")

Also, a little correction: syndicate missions could cut into your daily standing before. But just the part that was converted from affinity gained during the mission, not the fixed end-of-mission reward. So the amount of bonus limit-free standing was the same regardless of whether you've played the syndicate alert before running out of daily standing or after.

On 2019-05-26 at 10:03 PM, ToaMimrik said:

The latter is working as intended, the allied syndicate standing is basically just a bonus. (Note: if the allied syndicate standing gain somehow exceeds that of the primary syndicate, the allied syndicate becomes the one to count against the daily limit, but that's probably just to avoid exploits like "reach the rank cap on primary syndicate, then farm affinity for unlimited allied syndicate standing")

Also, a little correction: syndicate missions could cut into your daily standing before. But just the part that was converted from affinity gained during the mission, not the fixed end-of-mission reward. So the amount of bonus limit-free standing was the same regardless of whether you've played the syndicate alert before running out of daily standing or after.

Yes, that was exactly my point? thanks for agreeing.