Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dear Digital extremes, i've come to a realization...

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

on a recent discussion with a friend of mine on arbitrations and endgame in general, i've come to the conclusion that Arbies are in fact NOT made for endgame players AT all, it's made for mid tier content, endo farmers, and casual players...that is after you make arbitrations actually fun that is, because right now it's very very boring 

but i realized...we've been searching for endgame for so long when it's right in our hands...endgame...not specifically means high difficulty, but an endgame gameplay that summarizes what warframe is ...something that defines warframe

it is actually BIG BOSS FIGHT SEQUENCES, eidolons, orb fights ...and the upcoming Railjack ...this is what you need to focus on more and give your most ...this is the "battle royale" to your "apex legends" your hunts to your master hunter world...you duels to your absolver

think about it, i think (and that's not just speculating) that big boss fights with long sequences are the TRUE and ACTUAL endgame in the game, it's where you always see high mr players, it's the only game mode that people require you to have high end gear like amps and amp arcanes, and high damage warframes like chroma to operate well, also end tier weapons like snipers

and it's where the classic holy trinity in any game (support, tank and dps) are really TRUELY used that being trinity, harrow, and chroma

these boss fights do not just have the most reward, but currently with the way warframe's lacking with lore, they're the only game mode that contain great chunk of lore in them.. example: dora the exploiter...while it's not as hard as eidolons but it's very fun and very cinematic ,has multiple stages and it's story is good...like i said endgame doesn't always have to be HARD to be endgame.

these boss fights sequences provide lore, content, and good gameplay...some players will disagree for sure yes, but it's the truth...it's better than hours of survival doing the same thing over and over and getting the same amount of rewards, 

that's why i have high hopes for railjack

that's why i have high hopes for new war

focus on that DE ...big cinematic fight sequences 

Cant agree.

Exploiter Orb: Just takes long but isnt really fun at all. At least not after doing it 3 or 4 times. Its nice that Dmg itself isnt this important and more the know how how to do it, but the fight is simply too long.
Profit Taker: Well is just about dealing as much dmg in the shortest amount of time as possible. Together with overused knock down (if you dont use one modslot for Primed Handspring) its just a 4 Chromas are shooting as hard as they can.

Tridolon: Only good thing about them is dropping Arcanes, thats why they are played by big guys, also its due the chore like gameplay ("Hurrdurr we need to do 5x3 or 6x3 or its just waste of time") there is not less of salt and toxic against players not so familiar with the fight itself or not using the "meta" for it. Thats not what fun is.

Sure you can see it as endgame but its not good endgame. The Rewards are only slightly rewarding for the fights itself and they arent fun at all. Not for me, and not for anyone I know better.