Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Filari the Parasite

AshenHaze

(Nidus needs a female equivalent, no?)

Passive - Assimilate 

Whenever Filari stealth-kills a unit they take the previous killed unit's form for 30 seconds. This is unaffected by power duration. During this time you can walk and run but not jump nor attack. Doing anything but walking and running will break the effect. While Filari takes the form of an enemy unit, you rouse no suspicion and can freely open doors, hack panels and move about freely. You can move back and forth from operator form as normal and it will not break the effect.

1 - Siphon - Filari sends out a concealed projectile that will land on an enemy and make them an ally of yours. They will not engage in combat until you engage in combat. You can use this ability while Assimilating without breaking Assimilate. Siphoned enemies deal 1.10x more damage (scales with strength) and have 1.60x (scales with strength) HP. After 60 seconds (scales with duration) the siphoned enemy dies leaving a 30% extra drop chance (scales with strength). You can have a maximum of 6 siphoned units following you and can issue simple commands such as stop or follow. Siphoned enemies can be attacked by Filari, causing the Assimilation passive to proc as well.

2 - Dismay - Filari forces all actively following siphoned units to expel a deterring gas that blocks sight within 10 meters of each individual unit. This blocks all forms of line of sight and prevents enemies from entering an alerted state. If Filari is in combat, the units instead violently explode a corrosive burst dealing 500 corrosive damage (scales with strength) and leaving a cloud that lasts for 3 seconds (scales with duration) that deals 250 gas damage with a 50% status proc (only damage scales with strength) in the same radius (scales with range). This consumes all Filari's active Siphon slaves.

3 - Hollow - Filari abandons her currently assimilated target leaving a hollow decoy that has 5.0x original health but no damage capability. Hollow shell lasts for 10 seconds, draws enemy fire, and grants Filari 8 seconds of stealth. During this stealth period, a melee attack causes an instant finisher and instead acts as an Assimilate execute, thus giving Filari a new form and dropping all aggro from enemies. All siphoned allies will stop attacking. If the target was Siphoned, the Hollow shell acts like a specter, shooting back but remaining stationary.

4 - Emerge - Filari violently expels herself from her current assimilated target dealing 200 true damage in 10m that scales with the remainder health of her current Assimilated target. Enemies that die this way leave blinding clouds that block all sight. If the target was a siphoned unit it restores a percent of damage done as health.

Physical Stats:

Health 150 (450 rank 30), Armor 150 (225 rank 30), Energy 150 (225 rank 30), sprint speed 1.10 (1.26 rank 30), polarities: Madurai/Naramon, Aura: Naramon

As Filari is the Nidus equivalent she will get the "Nidus Treatment" of being a warframe that gains in power as they level. Total of 15% heal rate, 200% health, 50% energy, 50% armor, 15% sprint speed.

Edited by AshenHaze
added warframe stats
  • Like 1

I can now fan girl peacefully over the concept. Like I said, I need stats and those must make sense with a stealthy Warframe. However, the abilities synergy so well among themselves that they may seem a bit complicated. 

Regarding the passive, I think the passive should be moddable as it is basically Filari's niche and duration can be key if the Warframe lacks in other aspects like damage or a health pool. However, if you are thinking of making her stats very beefy with her lacking in speed I would argue that the duration can be stay like that for ever. She does not really have damaging abilities, the fourth one must be strong (have not seen it in practice) but that is not her main source of damage as during assimilation you simply cannot attack. Her second ability is also definitely not powerful as that in higher levels such as 90 onward, would lead to less than a tick being dealt. 

As I said, I want to help as much as I can with the creation of the concept, so I am all ears if you have any issue or discussion that you want to have.

2 hours ago, (PS4)YouBetterCH1LLAX said:

I can now fan girl peacefully over the concept. Like I said, I need stats and those must make sense with a stealthy Warframe. However, the abilities synergy so well among themselves that they may seem a bit complicated. 

Regarding the passive, I think the passive should be moddable as it is basically Filari's niche and duration can be key if the Warframe lacks in other aspects like damage or a health pool. However, if you are thinking of making her stats very beefy with her lacking in speed I would argue that the duration can be stay like that for ever. She does not really have damaging abilities, the fourth one must be strong (have not seen it in practice) but that is not her main source of damage as during assimilation you simply cannot attack. Her second ability is also definitely not powerful as that in higher levels such as 90 onward, would lead to less than a tick being dealt. 

As I said, I want to help as much as I can with the creation of the concept, so I am all ears if you have any issue or discussion that you want to have.

added warframe stats

changed 2 gas damage to 250 per tick.

I'm not entirely sure what counts as "a lot of damage" while keeping things fair in warframe's power bloat.