Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Use Melee After Dual Decurion Unequip

Moriscu

In short, the bug is all around that unequipping Dual Decurion makes you unable to perform any melee attacks after a sort of ten seconds timer expires, resulting in your melee being completely unusable until you leave the mission and join another, avoiding use of this cursed arch-gun at all costs.

The only temporary solution I've come up with is equipping and unequipping this arch-gun over and over to open a short window of being able to perform melee attacks again, but it doesn't solve the problem entirely and rather locks you in a cycle until the mission is over. Also, tried other arch-guns and found out that this happens exclusively to Dual Decurion in atmosphere.

DE pls fix it.

• 1 month later...

Have had this happen to me but I think it's tied to meleeing after unequipping the dual decurion and blocking something, then I'm "locked" out of using my melee weapon. Quite unfortunate. I've also noticed it happens more when I unequip the archgun while reloading.

• 4 weeks later...

So I returned to Warframe after a long break and noticed that after all the updates I missed the issue still hasn't been resolved, although it prevents from using a whole arch-gun on the surface. I guess no one talks about it just because normally no one in their right mind would give Dual Decurion even a try, but since DE introduced arch-gun rivens it should have already been fixed. Just in case the gun turns out to be usable in the hypothetical future.

In case the original post above doesn't provide enough information on the problem, I just captured a short video sorry but it's pretty lo-fi of what's going on and how to replicate it. Here it is:

DE pls fix. It really pisses me off.

Edited by Morisabeau

Yeah I was about to make a topic about this. It's a big pain in the butt for me as I'm really enjoying actually using the Dual Dec on Valkyr, such loss of functionality is massive, esp with a kavat with pack leader equipped.