The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PS4 loud fan noise upon playing warframe

(PSN)Siramezz

Hello,

When I started playing warframe, the fan inside the ps4 goes really noisy and loud, So I attempted to clean the fan as I saw the dust in there,  

but when I played warframe the second time, the fan still goes really loud, I noticed that this problem only occured in warframe, however, when i played other games, it doesn't occur.

Can anyone confirm this issue? So I know I am not the only person who has this problem.

Also, this happened when the Plains of Eidolon Remaster hit live, I started noticing the loud noise, but I didn't, well, care about it until It gets annoying everytime I open warframe, which kinda sucks because I can't really hear that well on music and such. 

Thanks for taking time to read this. 😄

Edited by (PS4)Siramezz

Usually that’s just a sign that it has to work hard. The fan should spin faster when the unit is getting hotter. The PoE remaster is more graphically intensive, so you would expect there to be more strain placed on your hardware. I have no gauge for how loud it is getting, but it could just be a normal response.

It could also be dust/grim buildup in and around the fan mechanism. How did you clean this? (Compressed air is the standard)