Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six (not spawning for me)

(PSN)Demolisher6039

I’ve been farming for the Wolf of Saturn Six and have not seen him once for six (6) days. I’m getting irritated why I cannot find him anymore. I’ve finished all the objectives for the Nightwave and he still doesn’t show up. I thought he’d be more like Shadow Stalker where if you wear his emblem on your chest or back to increase his rate of appearing in your mission but even doing that, hasn’t done anything to improve or unimprove the situation. Please help me. I need the Wolf’s hammer pieces. I have one piece but I need the other three and if he doesn’t show up, I don’t get the pieces. If you cannot fix this, please make him a legitimate assassination target on open world event on Saturn so I can get those hammer pieces. So, I thought it was time to switch things up a bit. I told my friend to host the mission and the Wolf showed up after three or four missions then showed up for a second time in the next mission. That proves there’s something wrong with my account on Warframe getting him to spawn in. It toke us no more than 30 minutes for my friend to get him in but for me, every time I run solo or host the squad, he hasn’t showed up for six days. I hope this help you out a bit. Thank you for your time.

Edited by (PS4)Demolisher6039

Sorry, but not a bug.  And, no, the fact that the Wolf spawned when your friend hosted does not prove that your account is bugged.  It's RNG.  And, believe me, I know what it's like not to see the Wolf as much as I'd like as I, too, have not had very good luck with his spawns (first time I saw the Wolf was 2 weeks ago and have only encountered him 4 total times now).

Stalkers emblem doesnt help him show up..   Its only about being marked...

If you want to run into Wolf I suggest spy mission.   I have been trying to farm Ivara and I have ran into a few of him.  I had extra plat so I offered 150p for the wolf motor the other day and got my hammer built and mastered.  Then while farming for Ivara Wolf shows up and I kicked his butt and he dropped a motor!!  So then I went to trade chat and sold my motor for 150p and got my Wolf Sledge for free lol.   

To have max chance at Wolf you have to do Lv20+ missions.  I took groups to do mobiles because those make u stay for atleast 5 mins which assassins usually fall into if they are going to show up.  He only showed like 1-2 times per like 8-10 runs.  Going solo isnt much better.   Im at pluto - spy.   

good luck.