Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone please create a limit to the Wolf's health bar/damage

The reason why I'm not asking for a nerf on the Wolf of Saturn is because depending on how low his level is, he could already be nerfed by default. But despite being somewhat of an easy challenge around levels 10, or 15 depending on your weapon load out, he's utterly and factually impossible just at levels 30 and 40+. The health bar of a level 40 Wolf DOES. NOT. MOVE. No matter if there's a full four members in the team, or however powerful or their weapons are. Not just that but his attack power at that point easily two shots or possibly three shots even the most heavily armored, shielded, or healthiest of warframes like Rhino, Revenant, and Inaros. If there are special reasons as to why there is no limit, or refuse to create one for the Wolf of Saturn, then please at least allow warframe abilities to affect him. I'm also sure many along with me are begging for some form of balancing, even in the smallest sense.

In the most positive regard, Lupus Tragoudo

A couple of points.

1)  He does have a limit which is lvl 70 in a squad or 55(?) in solo.

2)  Don't say something is factually impossible when it simply isn't.  It takes some time but unless you are low MR with all new weapons, are fighting him on defence and have no ammo gear items, then he is ALWAYS possible to kill.  If not in defence then chances are you just need to kill other enemies for ammo, and with a decent weapon that isn't a raw burst DPS bullet hose ammo is far from always a factor at all.

3)  The Wolf himself doesn't do much damage, it's the fugitives that spawn with him that are a threat.  Warframes such as Rhino and Inaros can EASILY take 5+ hits from him even at high level if they are modded with any competency.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial