Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Shooting Distances

Hogfather

More of a question but also would like to know what other people think.

Since we can now switch Sentinel weapons between our lil buddies I was wondering the distance each attack mod shoots at. I would really like to use the Sweeper in my Ghost but I am worried that the falloff damage will render it useless unless I can plan to level Revenge to where it will shoot at its max distance before it starts losing damage. Or is the distance based on the weapon selected?

You won't see any negative effects from it shooting things it can't hurt much. And so far, any of the other sentinels shooting mods seem to work better than the one that comes with carrier. I put Sweeper on dethcube to get the first few levels, because Carrier doesn't seem to like shooting things, and it was killing out at surprising ranges.

Sweeper seems to be really short range. At level 2 of the attack mod on my Carrier, the enemy has to almost get within melee range to trigger it. Which is fine, it acts as great anti-infested/anti-melee defense!

Sweepers range isn't short, the attack mod on carrier is. Put sweeper on wyrm or dethcube and it engages much further out.