Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid Or Embolist?

HYPEPHASE

Question

Sup lads, which one would you suggest and why? Thing is, I'm nearing mastery 7 and I plan on crafting one of these two fancy pistols. I'm really stuck into this, since Embolist looks cool and seems to be quite a nice weapon y'know. Although I don't really like the fact it has a limited effective range if compared to the acrid. I could possibly be wrong about this, since very little info is provided on the wiki :-/

12 answers to this question

Acrid all the way, when fully modded you can 1 shot level 50 enemies.

The acrid is ammo efficient, has a high fire rate, has a fast reload speed, 100% accurate (probably a bug), deals a ton of damage over time if you have high damage and multishot mods (the poison stacks with multishot and damage unlike the torid), and who doesn't like poison dart guns? The only downside is the dart travel speed but it is pretty fast, if you put a ice mod on you won't have to worry about that.

Edited by Shadowray

Current cost of both Dual Ichor and Embolist is wayyyy to much, I'd just wait till DE does something about these prices and if they don't just make Acrid first than spend a week making the Mutagen Mass's than 3 days building the Forma and the wep itself if you don't already have em.

Acrid all the way, when fully modded you can 1 shot level 50 enemies.

The acrid is ammo efficient, 100% accurate (probably a bug), deals a ton of damage over time if you have high damage and multishot mods (the poison stacks with multishot and damage unlike the torid), and who doesn't like poison dart guns? The only downside is the dart travel speed but it is pretty fast, if you put a ice mod on you won't have to worry about that.

The Acrid is not 100% accurate, in fact it's terribly inaccurate. You can easily see the darts diverging at a dozen meters and it's nearly impossible to constantly hit your intended target at more than 25m.