The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FIX THE DAMN PROFIT TAKER MISSION

Exactly as the title says. Nowhere in the entirety of the game do I experience issues to the extent that I do when fighting the profit taker. Being able to equip my archgun is a literal coin flip. If you can't equip your archgun the first time, well you can be sure as S#&$ you won't able to equip it for the remainder of the mission. Guess what that means? You're worthless. You're essentially handicapping the run because the number of dps has been reduced by one. Swapping into your operator too is a coin flip and if you can there is an ungoldly delay which leaves you completely vulnerable. Its kind of ironic too that we complain there are not enough enemy spawns in all of Orb Valus, but its the complete opposite when are fighting the profit taker. These trash mobs come after you wave after wave after wave regardless of the alert level. Taking them out is no problem, one or two slashes of a decent melee weapon or just avoid them (which is what I generally do), however, the larger problem at hand is the performance. My frame rate starts taking massive hits. I'm pretty certain that the mission would run a hell of a lot smoother if you were to tone the enemy spawns down by at minimum half of what they currently spawn in at. This is the one mission I am most reluctant to do because I know without fail something is going to go wrong and it is completely out of our hands as end users to fix it. 

22 hours ago, (PS4)Kazu_da_Stealth said:

If you can't equip your archgun the first time, well you can be sure as ... you won't able to equip it for the remainder of the mission.

As a client (not host), use Archgun launcher, run out of Archgun ammo, wait 5 minutes, use Archgun launcher, try to run out of ammo on Archgun. The game puts away Archgun too early with less then 1 minute cooldown, then Archgun just fails to use at all.

Archgun launcher problems appears to be limited to clients. Host of player number 1 works mostly fine. Also happens on PC platform.