Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How i can protect my progress?

(PSN)fuel063vengeful

Question

Hello friends, 

I rent ps4, create account in playstore and download warframe. 

The game is great and i want to continue to play but i must return back the ps4 cosnole. 

Question: the save is in cosnole or in my playstore account? 

If i bougt or i rent again the cosnole i could play from the point i stop? 

4 answers to this question

THe warframe account is with the warframe servers. So Warframe tracks whether or not your a psn player or some other. So, as long as you don't change login info, you can log on from any ps4 into your specific account

To expand upon what the previous posters have replied, Warframe accounts are connected to the PSN/XBL account they are associated with, not the system they were created on. Therefore, all you have to do is log in on your account on another PS4 and you'll keep all of your progress.

Oh! I don't know if this is still the case, but last time I checked the only data that doesn't seem to transfer between consoles is the "favourited" colours list, but if you use them that much you probably already know where they are. Veteran players might be able to add more, but there isn't much you need to be concerned about.

Any Warframes you have, weapons, items, Platinum, quest progress, your equipment colours, skins and customisations, etc. are all saved!