Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara's abilities bug

BruniikDraal

Greetings, 

I've had this bug for almost a week now and it is related to activating Gara's abilities. 

Many times, I activate my 2, and nothing happens but my energy is drained anyway. 

Many times too, I activate my 4 but my 2 does not refresh (and yes, if I'm not hosting, I wait for a bit, but it does nothing). 

And finally, sometimes it is impossible to break my 4's wall with my 1, so i spend energy trying to break it and end up losing all the stacks because the time has passed or i run out of energy. 

So I see that I'm having many bugs with Gara recently and I dunno if it is a problem of mine or it is something common with this frame, which would be really sad because it is amazing. 

Thanks and have a nice day. 

BruniikDraal

its definitely still an issue. they seem to have mostly fixed it but from what i can tell if you use your wall with less than about 1.5 second left, splinter storm cant be refreshed and you lose it. also if you tap mass vitrify on and off fast, the wall does not seem to spawn properly sometimes and doesnt show the 12 wall segments on the bottom and cannot be broken with her 1. at least thats what i have found.