Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gravedigger: Fortuna rifle-type kitgun

Cellbound

Cool concept! It has a pretty intimidating silhouette but in my opinion could do with less with looking like an actual rifle. The main visual theme of Kitguns is focused on the fact that they are cobbled together from Solarian power tools, hence the odd designs and utilitarian shapes. If you haven’t already, I’d take a look at the posted concept models for Primary Kitguns shown at TennoCon 2018. It’s easy to note that the design language of the primary grips shown bears more resemblance to gas pump handles and multi-tools then combat-focused weaponry.

Neat stuff regardless, and it’s interesting to imagine the possibilities of multiple grip types on one Kitgun.

8 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

Cool concept! It has a pretty intimidating silhouette but in my opinion could do with less with looking like an actual rifle. The main visual theme of Kitguns is focused on the fact that they are cobbled together from Solarian power tools, hence the odd designs and utilitarian shapes. If you haven’t already, I’d take a look at the posted concept models for Primary Kitguns shown at TennoCon 2018. It’s easy to note that the design language of the primary grips shown bears more resemblance to gas pump handles and multi-tools then combat-focused weaponry.

Neat stuff regardless, and it’s interesting to imagine the possibilities of multiple grip types on one Kitgun.

Thanks for information. Of course, I saw tennocon 2018, too. 

But, I thought main weapon type kitgun has 2 grips(primary and secondary) until now.

oopsy....