The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network not responding

Hi , im based in the uk and since the last couple of updates i have been experiencing network not responding more and more often. The messages i get are network not responding , cannot connect to host server and being logged out. Happens roughly every 5-15 minutes. My internet is 32mb and has always been fine until recently. I always play north American region as there are more players so i dont if region makes a difference? Anyone else get these issues ? Please help .

So, a little update . Network not responding happens generally after ive completed a task or access something like loadout. For example i ran orokin derelict mission with all dragon keys equiped, opened the vault and headed for extraction. As reward screen loaded i got network not responding message and screen froze saying updating account . I had to log out and when i logged back in it was as if i hadn't  even done the mission , as i still had same amount of keys. Also accessing world map on orbiter gives me same network not responding message and logs me out. Tbh its beginning to ruin my gaming experience . Any help would be appreciated . Basically It's when info gets updated. 

Edited by (PS4)manicmartz61