Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant download game xbox one

(XBOX)KiryuStark

I tried to start the game and it says "there is an update but you cant get it right now" with an error code I didnt think to write down. Then after a few tries I figured I would just uninstall and download again but now it doesn't show up in games I own. Other free games are there so it is specifically warframe doing this. Then i go to the store to download it and it says "you own this" but the download goes into an immediate error loop. Looking at my queue it shows something is trying to download but it doesn't show it as warframe. Just a blank download with an error. 

I've already trying signing out, restarting, and even unplugging the xbox to clear the cache. I get the same results no matter what. 

I guess the hotfix or whatever to remove the wolf alert came through while I was offline and it caused a hiccup. I dont mind taking a break but I want to get this fixed because I've spent way more money than I'm comfortable admitting on this game....

8 minutes ago, (XB1)SpaceBiscuit7 said:

It's happening to a bunch, don't worry, DE is on the issue fix as fast as possible especially since almost every one is having the problem. 

Thanks! I dont mind taking a break but if a problem comes along, you must whip it.