The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orb Vallis needs a remaster, or something

Kenobi_000001

Operation Buried Debts is back for a third time. At first, I appreciated this, since load times and lag in Orb Vallis had kept me from participating the first two times. So last night I decided to give it another try. It took me about an hour just to get to the Temple of Profit and back to Fortuna, and I never even looked for fractures. I sat with it far too long because I kept thinking it was about to smooth itself out and work right. But in the end it was unplayable.

This isn't a new problem, and I've seen others, with better computers than mine, talk about it on the forum. I run Warframe on the most basic graphics settings possible. I don't have problems like this anywhere else in the game. Sure, I get some lag or long load times elsewhere, but it pretty consistently sorts itself out. Even PoE runs pretty well on my computer (especially post-remaster). When I enter PoE, as long as I'm solo, my computer will stutter at first, but then catch up. When I enter OV, on the other hand, my computer stutters, then catches up a little, then gets progressively slower the longer I'm in, until it's pretty much freezing every couple frames. In fact, when OV first landed, it ran pretty well for me, in spite of the black bars that sometimes appeared across the landscape. I would far rather be dealing with those black bars again instead of this nonsense, because currently, there is no point in me attempting anything in Orb Vallis.

I have similar problem in Orb of Vallis,  after Burried Depts update Vallis is terrible constant lags, fps drops..., I can play only solo. Poe is fine have stable fps etc...Kuva survival also terrible if there a Nekros in the group, ESO is horrible after 4 wave...