The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Transference when host leaves (Index mission)

bl1te

Today I met a bug when I was playing Index as Excalibur Umbra. Step-by-step what happened:

1. A dude brings final, 100th point to the base.

2. I'm in my warframe, I press 5 key right one second after step 1 done. And I end up being caught in this delay when Transfering (you know, when an Energy spins appear).

3. Exit or Continue screen appears, I choose "Continue". The other guy, who was host, choses to Exit.

4. Host Migration.

5. I'm reloaded into the mission and then 'Exit/Continue' screen appears again. I choose 'Continue'.

6. My Transference-out-of-frame finishes itself, but... The frame just disappears from the map.

7. Then, right one moment later, an enemy shoots my Operator. Operator performs 'falling back' animation, but... There is no frame to jump back.

8. I end up with this (screenshots):

Спойлер

UQVkM8F.jpgCgTMLZf.jpg

So, my Operator became 'invisible' and invulnerable.

I still could only use Shift key for sliding and WASD for moving. And Ctrl seemed to be working (because, eh.. 'operator'?.. was moving slower when it's pressed) but no energy was consumed.

No other key was reacting when I press it, even Esc. Mouse keys didn't as well. Thus I had to wait until this round is finished. Thanks god I was able to press 'Exit' on the finish screen 😄

The fun thing is that I still could pick up Index points and bring them to base, and they were counting.

But neither enemies nor allies didn't see me.

I could fall off the map and under it, but then I reappeared on the floor.

Enemies' sticky/magnetic bombs still affected me.

Edited by 8ubb13
a bit more info