The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Arbitration - still a disappointing buggy mess (and other stuff)

Yunjuwo

So after literal MONTHS of avoiding Arbitrations, I thought it only fair to go back and see if anything that actually matters in terms of gameplay was fixed. The title of this post already spoils the answer but here are some issues from today that were all too familiar from when I first tried (and actively played at least for a while) Arbitrations.

• Rapid weapon/exalted ability switching disables your warframe from using any weapons, any abilities, and makes it walk with its arms stuck at its sides. This happens even in normal missions of course but it's even more prevalent in Arbitrations where you're switching weapons constantly because Arbitration Shield Drones.
  • Weapons switching is disabled who-knows-when and because god-knows-why. I brought a full set of gear, and couldn't swap from my primary to my secondary no matter how many times I pressed F. Unsurprisingly, this also happened earlier this week in a normal mission.
  • Abilities just stop working even with no Arbitration Shield Drones present. And here are screenshots for your viewing pleasure ------------->

j07kZLe.jpg

gAGYf2V.jpg

vsZCNmL.jpg

As you can see there are no damage numbers on-screen, because there is no damage being done. This isn't just exalted blade either. My brother also confirmed these problems with Mesa a while back when we still played Arbitrations together.

Now for the 90% of people with their braindead answers of "Just use (insert warframe here)" please refer to the image below:
Image result for no u

For the other 10% that--like me--wonders why they still hold out hope for content with discouraging rewards to be fixed when it's pretty safe to bet the soul of your unborn grandchild that it won't be fixed, please, comment. Like Arbitrations, this post has no structure; feel free to post bugs from this week, from last year, different gamemodes, whatever. It'll amuse me all the same. We might be lost in purgatory, but that doesn't mean we lost our voice.

Edited by Foroeight