The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Options Bug closing my Game?

SmashF13ND

I know this has already been talked on and fixed for some people but the Bug is happening to me for some weird reson. I used to be able to go on the Options Menu with no issue but now a few months later it's happening, When I click on the to change stuff it closes my game with no Bug Report popping up. I've tried a lot of solutions that people have posted in other threads but nothing has worked. It would be nice if DE could help me out ASAP as it's really bothering me since there is a lot I need to change in the Options. I've also just recently started to stream the game as well and my Audio is stuck on low. Please DE... Be my Hero ❤️

Maybe delete or move all Warframe user files out of there.

Go to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe in address bar, or (fill in the blank): C:\Users\_______\AppData\Local\Warframe

In launcher settings, turn off full screen, then start game.

If that fails...

4 hours ago, SmashF13ND said:

It would be nice if DE could help me out ASAP as it's really bothering me since there is a lot I need to change in the Options.

Maybe you could scroll down to "Support", top right "Submit a Requst", and attach log files to see if their support might help.

5 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Maybe delete or move all Warframe user files out of there.

Go to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe in address bar, or (fill in the blank): C:\Users\_______\AppData\Local\Warframe

If that fails...

Maybe you could scroll down to "Support", top right "Submit a Requst", and attach log files to see if their support might help.

I'll try this right now, Thanks so much for the help. I'll report back ina  few minutes

15 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Neither of these worked but Since I run normally in Windowed Mode I tried running it in Full screen and it still closed the game on the Options Screen. I guess the only option now and it possibly the best is like you said go to Supoort and Sumbit a Request and Attach Files they need. I guess they only need the EE.cfg right?