Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidelon hunting problems.

Blitzfyre7

I'm writing this after it happened, and I'm currently upset. But I'll try to write the best i can.

DE seriously needs to handle how rewards are given in the plains. 

I wanted to get paired with randoms, so we could just kill a teralyst in a night, keep in mind i have no clue how to properly do any 'one shot' builds and i don't even have the Quills to rank 2. I get paired with a trinity who was FULLY CAPABLE of soloing all three eidelons that night. And as you guessed, that's what the player planned to do. After the teralyst was killed i was just trying to survive, and i ran out of revives after about three quarters of the way into the hydrolyst. Well i first tried to figure out if i at least keep the rewards i got so far, after 3 seconds of research i realized i dont. The first, honestly more minor issue in my eyes. The MORE pressing issue is that i accidentally pressed enter twice (when telling him i didn't have any energy to keep ironskin up), making me abort the mission. I don't know if it took him to cetus with me or what, but apparently HE DIDN'T get any rewards either. I don't need to explain how awful that is. I didn't mean to #*!% him over and now i feel so awful. please. DE. At LEAST let the other players continue hunting the eidelons (Or let us keep the rewards of the ones we SURVIVED) after the host aborts after running out of revives.

Revives are never something you should just spend during boss fights if you can avoid it, if teamed with allies, they will usually try to assist you unless its impossible. Yeah, if the mission is aborted by the host that is a pain, and rewards are lost, but learning experience and all that. For future runs, Chroma is often a well liked warframe for the Eidolons, and Rhino or Oberon can work on the less tanky but also potentially helpful role. Harrow can be pretty useful but requires a lot of practice as you are essentially looking to neutralize the magnetic nova the Eidolons do while converting it into critical boosts with Harrow's 4. It can be helpful to work through Eidolons with clanmates or known allies in invite only squads to build up Intact, Exceptional, and such cores for Quill later.

when in Landscape Missions, you can hover over yourself in the Squad List, and press "Leave Squad". you will migrate to your own Landscape Session, and you can then exit the 'Mission' as you normally would.
you will get all of your Rewards just the same as if you exited the Mission in the Squad you were in.

in theory Aborting Mission as the Host also works(in Landscapes), but in Landscapes it's reliability leaves something to be desired. so use the Leave Squad button.

Edited by taiiat