Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't play because I can't hit continue

Festous

Same issue but even less viewable area. Playing 3440x1440 fullscreen (not borderless window).

Toggling to windowed mode (alt+enter) does not have the issue, but it returns upon toggling back to fullscreen. Camera is 'too close' and can't see my warframe's feet or most ui elements or menus like starchart... they are off the right side of the screen.warframe_login_screen_impasse_update.png

3 hours ago, Festous said:

So this is all I see and can work with. I had Warframe in full screen last time I played witch was 5/20/19. I can't move the cursor down past the border either.

I have a similar issue. My screen appears correct, however my mouse will not move down to the "Continue". My second monitor also goes black when Warframe launches. Using Creator Mode. Has the issue outside of creator mode as well.

Edit. Just discovered that you can select the "Gear" icon on the launch and uncheck "Full Screen". That allowed me to select "Continue". When I went into options and selected "Fullscreen" it defaulted to 2560 x 1440 whereas I'm running 3840 x 2160.

Edited by J_Spartan

Exactly the same problem as above. Can see the entire screen, but can't hit continue, because the mouse cursor doesn't reach bottom or right borders. I run the 125% scale on my screen, because it's high resolution display and I sit far away from it. It looks like that's not taken into account when mouse coordinates are translated.

Yup have this exact issue. But even after I was able to alt + Enter I am still being blocked from moving all the way right and bottom. works in gameplay, but any IU whatso every I cannot even get to the options screen because I am blocked.

SUPER ANNOYING!!

Some more info:

Single display 3440x1440 resolution with desktop display scaling set to 125%.

Looks like something changed in this build and the game started taking the display scaling factor into account when it should not be doing so. When set fullscreen, it expands the screen past the actual edge of the display.

In my case, it stretches the viewport to (3440x1440) x 125% = (4300x1800) pixel wide but can only draw the top left 3440x1440 pixels because that is the edge of the monitor. In windowed mode it lowers the resolution to about 2752x1152 (not sure of exact numbers) and stretches it to fit the size of the window using 125% display scaling.