Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please stop hiding useful info behind mouse-overs.

Hallowieners

15 hours ago, FUBAR-BDHR said:

You want a good clean layout put the old one back and add the ducat price in a corner like the amount was.  Don't need the unowned ones in the selection list either.  If you want them there then put a checkbox to show with default off.

All of this. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

The whole point of updating the relic UI to allow people to upgrade relics in-mission is pointless given that you can't use the traces you gather in the mission. There's no reason to not just upgrade the relic on your ship where you can take the time you need to trek through the absolute clusterfrick of an UI.

5 hours ago, YoungZ17 said:

They did this before with the UI change and the inventory screen, removing the item labels, and then when people pointed it out they made it an option that is OFF by default, and now they've done it again. I genuinely don't understand, it doesn't look better (IMHO obviously) and simply makes a worse experience for the player, the same with the abilities screen just being a bigger version of what we have in upgrades and therefore useless. Hover boxes over abilities in the upgrade screen? An excellent change, the same in the abilities screen? Just why? Look at it now, it's mostly just an empty screen. One other thing is listing all the vaulted relics that I don't own, for instance when I search for Loki it also shows relics that I don't have and can't get, that's just clutter. Stop taking out at a glance information for no reason please. 

Thank you. I agree on every point.

Everyone here has good points IMO. None of it makes sense. Please DE, y u do dis? 😧

• Like 1