Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce Lotus’s Screen Size

SlashingSunset

I get irritated when there are 3 or 4 pop ups on the screen with all that talking and critical parts of the screen taken up it can be unplayable at some points.  There should be an option to make the popups 'alpha' adjustable just like the syndicate sigils on the warframe.

10 hours ago, SlashingSunset said:

She just takes up way too much of the screen, and having to parkour your way around the tile set can be a pain sometimes with her blocking the screen. Better yet, once we’ve seen it once, I don’t think it should appear again.

I also think adding a new 'feature' of being able to turn those off, would be a nice touch too. 

Story is important, lore is too -cannot stress that enough. However, when you end up putting lore heavy stuff, IN THE FACE OF THE PLAYER LIKE SO and spam it (like lotus/alad v etc during the fight) then players will just tune it out and want it gone. And since it can't be gone, they associate that as a bad thing, because it gets in the way of their view.

So yeah, make it smaller, less in your face - but also give an option to turn it off completely, especially when you know what's going on, and are just there to farm stuff.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tinklzs said:

I also think adding a new 'feature' of being able to turn those off, would be a nice touch too. 

Story is important, lore is too -cannot stress that enough. However, when you end up putting lore heavy stuff, IN THE FACE OF THE PLAYER LIKE SO and spam it (like lotus/alad v etc during the fight) then players will just tune it out and want it gone. And since it can't be gone, they associate that as a bad thing, because it gets in the way of their view.

So yeah, make it smaller, less in your face - but also give an option to turn it off completely, especially when you know what's going on, and are just there to farm stuff.

Agreed man. Just wondering why her particular visuals were extra big, as compared the regular sized on the right side like when a boss talks or something.