Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jovian UI feedback

Sahysa

Syndicate Store front:

The "Enter" and "Space" keys no longer confirm purchases, amounts, and selections at syndicate vendors.  I used to be able to just click on something and hammer through the screens to buy one, but that binding is gone. 

Please ensure key binding parity or improvement when doing reworked UI screens and workflows.  Example, When the OK popup dialog gets reworked, please be sure it is bound to both spacebar and return as to not unnecessarily slow down the workflow. 

Relic refinement screen (picking for mission)
Also there seems to be a masking issue with the chat box.  Yes, I use an upper right chat box and the positioning persistence has been bugged for months.  I'm just pointing out the text bleeding onto the Relic on the left.rj8zgre.png

Edited by Sahysa
added section

I'd like to add the Market UI for blueprints no longer has a tag for Mastered items. You can no longer tell if a Blueprint you're buying is for an item you crafted, mastered and sold or for an item you haven't used before. The only way to do that now is to back out of the store entirely and check your Profile, which is tedious and unwieldy.

As far as I'm aware, items should be tagged as Owned, Crafted, Mastered (if applicable) on the Market screen, the Void Relic screen and the Dojo Research screen.