Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp R.i.p.

Davante

I hope DE deceides to forget PVP. Lets face it, even in PVE people are already preturbed about class balance, can you imagine the storm of controversy that DE's going to have to weather just to "balance" the different warframes. People were hailing the PVP of Guild Wars 2 and other PVP friendly games and now they just complain. Frankly I hope they just stick to giving us more and better PVE.

Ew, I hope this stays completely PvE, The stats would get so destroyed with all the balancing and the game would end up losing it's charm as a co-op action grineer massacre, and the multitasking for PvP would really make our beloved PvE lose it's quailty.

Same here, i love this game for the fact that is a coop PVE, i left many online games where the PVP part was dominant or had too much impact on the gameplay. Please leave Warframe as it is!

Edited by Zephon

Refer to FAQ - DE has stated (time and time again) that they have no immediate plans for PvP, and they are designing/balancing the game with PvE specifically in mind. No matter how many times it is said by DE and other players, these threads keep popping up..

I'm not sure I understand.

Are you aware that this thread isn't asking for PvP or asking whether or not they're actually going to make it? The OP states that he doesn't want PvP and that he wants DE to completely forget about it.

Edited by FatalX7

I'm not sure I understand.

Are you aware that this thread isn't asking for PvP or asking whether or not they're actually going to make it? The OP states that he doesn't want PvP and that he wants DE to completely forget about it.

This thread is referring to those threads.

I don't think PvP is even possible with all those frame powers and stuff (Mind Control, Iron Skin), plus I'm not sure I want to see a bunch of people yelling "My gear score is over 9000!!!" Anyway, this game is purely PvE and should stay as such.

This thread is referring to those threads.

I don't think PvP is even possible with all those frame powers and stuff (Mind Control, Iron Skin), plus I'm not sure I want to see a bunch of people yelling "My gear score is over 9000!!!" Anyway, this game is purely PvE and should stay as such.

It is?

And what's a 'gear score'?