The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game hangs at game start

xDirty_Birdx

Ok well it's been a while. I have over the last year tried several times to play the game. Can't even get to the log in screen. game loads to about 75% then hangs. (Windows tells me it's a BSOD when that info shows up ) i have to Hard Restart my system. I have basically been able to get on one time this year. Was able to check out the clan and make adjustments to our clan. Its hard to keep a Clan going when the Warlord can't get on. And having to rely on third party's is really kind of hard to keep things going in that department.

(And i have been in this game since 2014 another thing the system has wrong ) have reported this before. ( again another reason i don't use support in this game.) They don seem to fix or help me with anything.

I have verified and optimized the game. so i just wait till the next update hoping that this will fix it. Once i was able to get on and play for a few hours the next day i log on the same........ BSOD.

I have checked all my hardware, drivers everything is up to date. done Mem check even did the ck one stick at a time method ran the tests, can't find anything wrong.

sorry don't use support anymore. waiting a month to get a reply is a bit ridicules, just to have them tell me something and then close the ticket without me even getting a chance to reply. This happens every time i have used support.

I play a lot of online type of game's without any problems, true my system is getting a bit long in the tooth so to speak but so am i lol. ( and i'm 100% disabled so gaming is basically all i do When my hands let me play) Have some great people in my clan.

I have repaired all the windows visual studio software as well re-downloaded and installed anything that a game requires to run. Can't find or figure out whats wrong. I've been in gaming since before the 80's before there was home computers, was playing on games if you could call them that nowadays during backup in the IT offices. 

4 core cpu

8 gigs of ram

EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 GPU

550 gig ssd the game is loaded on

windows 7 x64 professional OS

Have the min. spec's changed or what. i have when i was able to get on even turned down all the settings that i could that would be hogging cpu cycles. I even RMAed my EVGA 1070, EVGA sent me a New one. still the same problem. 

Tried hitting Alt + Enter when it starts to switch into window mode, and then set the display mode in options to borderless fullscreen after it starts?

Just worked for a friend of mine who had hardlocks every time she started the game since the update.

Seems to be problems with the resolution.