Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burst Laser (Shade's Weapon) Rof Bug

Alienami

After falling in love with Carrier's Sweeper, I decided to go back and see if maybe the other Sentinel weapons got some love....

Well, I couldn't be bothered to level up new rifle mods or unmod all my rifles, so I went on to test Shade's Burst Laser especially since I just got Lethal Torrent and saw how much RoF mods help Sweeper.

It's rate of fire stayed the same, even with 120% RoF from Gunslinger 60% and Lethal Torrent maxed (60%)

Pew...Pew...Pew.......Pew...Pew...Pew.......Pew...Pew...Pew....... -- Painfully slow rate of fire, regardless of mods.

Tried debugging by adding and removing mods and restarting client.

Can anyone else confirm?

Edited by Alienami

Nothing changes for Burst Laser with RoF mods. Sweeper wrecks with RoF mods... totally night and day, but Burst Laser I would need an atomic clock and high speed camera to be able to measure the change, if there is indeed any change. (120% reduction in between a burst or the shot of each bullet in the burst, should be visible to the naked eye especially since the rate of fire and time between bursts seem roughly the same...the time it takes a old sloth to yawn in winter)

If this is working as intended...it needs a desperate and radical change -- its terrible and no sane or informed person would use it over Sweeper or Dethmachine rifle.

But, first we need to figure out if its just my game client, design, or bug.

Edited by Alienami