Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exiting Syndicate Screens locks game

S7ORM

I've been experiencing this since the recent Jordian Conchord update:

- exiting the syndicate screen in the orbiter causes the game to lock. I can still jiggle the camera and sound plays, but I'm stuck on the syndicate screen's background; all selectable items are gone from the screen, ESC doesn't work, chat works. 
I'm forced to ALT+F4 every time.

- recently, the same happened in exiting speaking with the Cetus Bounty-giver Konzu. I was locked on the background of the syndicate standing screen, after all the stuff had gone away. Had to ALT+F4 again.

I can concur. I had this happen happen to me the other day. Thought it was one-off. It happened again today so I Alt+F4ed. Then I went back in and it happened once more. I have added a video (Which naturally since I wanted it to happen it took a few tries) https://youtu.be/1AIBJObFBis and have pasted the EE.log here: https://pastebin.com/1iUJLfqd 

Perhaps someone at DE could use this info to fix this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Btw, [DE], this still occurs.

I know you said you fixed it in a hotfix -- I haven't had this issue with Konzu since -- but my Orbiter console for syndicates still results in the golden background screen when I exit. ALT+F4 every time.

5 hours ago, S7ORM said:

Btw, [DE], this still occurs.

I know you said you fixed it in a hotfix -- I haven't had this issue with Konzu since -- but my Orbiter console for syndicates still results in the golden background screen when I exit. ALT+F4 every time.

FYI. I've had less trouble since I started waiting until my character appears in the area to the right of the screen before exiting completely. 
It might be that it hangs there because it's still waiting for that asset to load, but it has been broken from the loop so it wont load anymore.