Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Driver Crashes since Jovian Accord - Again

Smilomaniac

So occasionally I'd get driver crashes (nvidia, 970gtx, win7, dual monitor setup) ever since Plains of Eidolon, in fact right around PoE it was almost certain that I'd get one when out on the plains. Something got fixed since then and they stopped entirely.

Now I'm getting 1-2 crashes per hour, no matter where I am. It's totally random too, I can do a full sortie, an 8 wave ESO and it'll be fine, but then crash in a normal exterminate or capture mission, or just by hanging out in the Orbiter.

My drivers were out of date, I updated them to newest a few days ago and it has made no difference. This only happens in Warframe, I have never had a driver crash anywhere else, ever.

Edited by Smilomaniac
spelling

Same. Since Jovian I've been getting what I assume are driver crashes so frequently the game is unplayable. It'll start with a hitch here and there then it will just freeze while the audio and everything continues. I've updated my drivers, then did a clean driver install, then verified my cache followed by a full reinstall of Warframe including deleting the localapps folder and nothing has worked. It happens even at low graphic quality even though my rig can run it easily maxed out. Thought my card might be overheating but it never exceeds 70 C.

I have an Nvidia GTX 660 and Warframe is the only game this is happening in. Been playing it since 2012 without issue, most of that time with this card.