Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Time For Navigation To Have A Search Bar?

NovusNiveus

Let's be as brief as possible, Tenno.

I've been playing this game for a very very long time - I have most of the frames and weapons that are available and I usually play Solo, so most of my time is spent levelling. Other than that I spend a lot of time making and planning builds and painting my Space Dolls, and I also spend a not insignificant amount of time searching the starchart for survival missions of the appropriate level and faction for whatever I'm grinding at the time, and I imagine that I'm not the only one.

Do any other lazy Tenno feel that it might be nice just to be able to type 'Defense' or 'Survival' or, hell, 'Endless' into a search bar and get a nice list of missions sorted by level range, just like the modding menu? I think it would.

Certainly, this would be a feature that would only save me a minute or so of clicking and hovering over nodes, or memorizing what the best nodes are for my purposes, but every minute is precious.

31 minutes ago, sharkstrangler said:

That would make the star chart literally pointless, which would eventually lead to the removal of one of the coolest things in the game, so pls no

Yeah, I feel you. The starchart is really cool and the interface is very interesting while you are progressing through it. 

It is pointless once you have every node unlocked though - that's where I'm coming from. I am a lazy veteran Tenno who wants to see all the nodes of a particular type in a particular range, without alt tabbing - it is admittedly a selfish suggestion.

Edited by NovusNiveus