Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacked drones on the plains broke.

honorarykobold

Okay so like a going into the plains about week ago I wouldn't get any issues like this but lately every. single. time. my hacked drones in the plains bounties always get stuck on a piece of terrain, proceed to turn in place for what feels like forever (I've had times where it happened with periods of between 5 to 10 minutes of watching the dumb thing just wobble in place, waiting for it to learn how to move again) and trying to do anything like going really far away and coming back, letting it take hits to see if it reacts and nothing other than just pure luck from what it feels like so I feel I just have to report it, I hope this is the right place to do so, I can't do bounties like this with the simplest bounty type at times just taking longer than the entire rest of the bounty combined.

Anyone else experiencing this as well? I've had cases of it before but nothing even remotely as weird or lengthy as this.

11 hours ago, zot171 said:

Had this happen as well with a drone that went into a hut and couldn't proceed to the destination point. Killed stuff around it for like 20 minutes before I got bored and left.

20 whole minutes?! And I thought it was bad on my end! 😦

• 3 weeks later...