Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The problem with the information in the Codex about plains animals and more...

Mrakodol

I've hunted quite a few animals on the plains, scanned many. But when I looked into the Codex, I saw that all the cells where the animals from the plains should be are empty. And, if I understood correctly, under kuaks there on 4 cells, even though I was sure that they were only 3 species. What is the matter and how to fix it?C716786FCF1FFDD46808B1D8697BC69A691F5089511A785B39F61158413CC5FB305CE7DBAD81DA275E682E6BFE459CE0C7A3219F2F095F7AF670E625

And a second question: when I walk through the plains Eidolon and look at the progress of the reputation of Cetus, I see one number, but when I go to Cetus, it changes. Can something be done about it? Presumably the problem is caused by the synthesis multiplier.(UPD:My guess was wrong. This happens even without the synthesis multiplier.)284F4B4F8B8E4EBF6F9AAE66D8B8512CE443F67144F6935B415FB4151063773A4F1388081191166AF273E659781DC926121D6ECF5BAE3EC04FA53600

Edited by Mrakodol
Addition of information.

I have the same Problem. I have scanned all the Animals from Conservation in the Plains and still have no Codex Entries from those Scans.

As much as i know there is no fix for this and DE is the only one who can fix this, until then there is no use in re-doing conservation if you are looking for the scans on those Animals.

The Ostron/SU standing bug is not related to having an affinity booster active. It happens because the game displays (your current standing)+(standing gained during the mission), forgetting to take into account that in the case of Ostron/SU the latter already gets added to the former with no need to finish the mission. Then, after you extract, you're just shown your current standing (with the new standing added once instead of twice). This behaviour can be observed in your own screenshots --- the difference between preview and actual standing is exactly as much as you've gained.

• 4 weeks later...

Codex is the last in the list of DE task, since only perfectionists (and veterans who have got all from this game except some rare and retired codex scans) care about that. The top of their list is for attracting new players, so, don't expect it to be fixed soon.