The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts on Wisp

JackHargreav

9 hours ago, Mez999 said:

Wisp is an incredible frame. I took her into an Arbitration expecting to quickly get my backside handed to me. She never even came close to dying. She’s a frame that needs more skill as the enemy level increases due to the synergy of her abilities and the placement of her reservoirs (I’m not saying she’s particularly complex, just harder to use than some). 

Even in that content, I found her 4 to be effective at clearing trash mods. And the range is also helpful as it’ll strip armour from a distance. I don’t think it was ever meant as a 4 to win. 

Also I agree that she’s an effective melee frame, thanks mainly to the buffs and especially that shock mote. Although with a max of five targets, you’re at risk of getting overwhelmed (which is needed to keep the balance). 

how far did you make it? im curious if Umbral Vit + Adaptation is enough to prevent her getting one-shot at high levels. I imagine you'd have to play around her stealth/invuln a lot more by spamming #2.

Just now, Ikyr0 said:

how far did you make it? im curious if Umbral Vit + Adaptation is enough to prevent her getting one-shot at high levels. I imagine you'd have to play around her stealth/invuln a lot more by spamming #2.

300+ power str wisp melee focused build with adaptation you end up with about 1800 how 100 hp/s Regen good cc on electric procs and your moving and killing stuff before they can even react.  She is very easy to keep alive long term in arbitrations.  Only done one with her myself 40 min void survival arbitration it was completely worry free, easily could have gone longer.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

300+ power str wisp melee focused build with adaptation you end up with about 1800 how 100 hp/s Regen good cc on electric procs and your moving and killing stuff before they can even react.  She is very easy to keep alive long term in arbitrations.  Only done one with her myself 40 min void survival arbitration it was completely worry free, easily could have gone longer.

ok thanks. im more interested in 70mins+, which is sort of where my melee Oberon falls off in terms of survivability.

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

ok thanks. im more interested in 70mins+, which is sort of where my melee Oberon falls off in terms of survivability.

It would be no problem,  high power strength build on her she's much more survivable than Oberon.  Her get-out-of-jail-free card is one button tap away all you got to do is jump aimglide Regen to full invisible and safe.  She has a lot more HP than Oberon adaptation works better on frames with more HP you can get the higher levels before you start getting one shotted, since once you get to the one shot level of enemies you don't have the time to adapt.  Her haste is a lot bigger bonus to your offensive abilities too enemies tend to be less dangerous when they're dead.