Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime's Antimatter Orb Charged Color

Yxivi

In the Jovian Concord update, they changed Nova's antimatter drop orb to become more visible.

On 2019-05-23 at 5:31 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Improved the visibility of Nova’s Antimatter Drop to fix the ball being invisible until you shoot it. 

[Source]
However, this messed up the appearance of the orb when fully charged as it no longer changes color, on Nova Prime at least (I've sold my base Nova so I don't know if this happens to it too). 
On Nova Prime, her orbs have a golden color (regardless of chosen energy color), and only changes to the energy color when fully charged. After the update, the orb stays golden even when fully charged, thus making it hard to tell if an orb has been fully charged or not.
Either the fix on visibility is causing it or it has anything to do with the changes on energy colors.

Also, as I was searching if anyone have made a report about this, I found a rather old thread about Nova Prime's orbs:

It's interesting how polished the old orbs used to look like compared to the one we have now. Is there any possibility of bringing those smooth and shiny looking orbs back to Nova Prime? Coz currently, her orbs looks like a low res 3d gradient ball 😕

Edited by Yxivi