Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons That Need To Make An Appearance

iBrigandi

No grenades for us Tenno?How about a grenade launcher as a primary then?

Wrist blades.

Can I haz Grineer napalm cannon plz?

Aaaand well those are pretty much all the ideas I have.

Isn't the Ogris a grenade launcher? 

And the Ignis = napalm cannon?

wrist blades :D

Isn't the Ogris a grenade launcher? 

And the Ignis = napalm cannon?

wrist blades :D

Ogris is a rocket launcher.It fires self-propelled explosive projectiles so no it's not a grenade launcher.

Ignis is a flame-thrower.I was referring to the weapon that Grineer Napalm units use(the red ones).

Yea but considering the ogris haha xD

I get that DE wants to sell weapon slots and such, but adding guns like these to the Tenno arsenal just takes makes warframe everything but ninja.

I see a lot of people using these, spamming them through entire missions. Turns warframe into nukeframe and that's a sad thing to see imho ...

I get that DE wants to sell weapon slots and such, but adding guns like these to the Tenno arsenal just takes makes warframe everything but ninja.

I see a lot of people using these, spamming them through entire missions. Turns warframe into nukeframe and that's a sad thing to see imho ...

Well it's because those weapons are based on the ones the enemies used, which in my opinion is pretty cool :P, besides I don't think ninjas would use heavy machine guns like the gorgon.

Ogris is a rocket launcher.It fires self-propelled explosive projectiles so no it's not a grenade launcher.

Ignis is a flame-thrower.I was referring to the weapon that Grineer Napalm units use(the red ones).

Oh I thought the Napalm units were using the ignis, my bad xD

Air Cannon - Blast of air with a max range of 25-30 meters. Deals Physics Impact damage, which will ragdoll enemies hit. Has innate enemy penetration, but will not penetrate walls without the use of mods. Uses Sniper Ammo.

Guided RPG - Slower moving rocket that can be guided with a laser. While aiming down sights, a red laser appears to guide your rocket. Also uses Sniper Ammo.

Both use sniper ammo, so we don't have the problem of the Ogris with a stupid huge ammo pool.

Edited by Grascen