Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~220 Hours Playing Time, No Split Chamber.

OvAeons

Looks like I share the same bad luck as you :C I try not to care about split chamber anymore since it makes the game boring for me but it's kinda hard x.x.

what i do is try and change up game play with different frames to give it a different feel, i go between loki, nova, mag and frost prime. i find that helps a lot in farming. i also get into a good zoned out rampage mode as well XD

the only thing i have not tired extensively is Raptor, and i forgot about people saying hey had gotten the mod off him. so i will definitely remember that and try that fort a while ^^"

I just got one from Raptor the other day. It did take quite a few hours grinding on him over a couple days for it to show up, but it is there (or it at least it was as of that day's hotfix >.<). It seems like most of the recent posts on the wiki have been getting it from Corpus defense missions or Raptor.

I have been playing for almost 300 hours and I have yet to get a multishot mod for any weapon, yet my brother has two or three. I was in a mission a while ago with my best friend when he got two back to back in the same mission. Since then, however, neither of them have gotten another multishot mod. I hate to say it, but RNG is RNG. By luck's rules, just tell yourself you aren't searching for it and you will get it. ;P

I spent 250 hours without a Focus Mod. The best thing I can suggest is to simply ignore it and spend your time trying for something else. It'll come, just trying to farm the mod endlessly will accomplish you nothing and will only make you all the more frustrated. TBH it's not that integral to builds and you can use the spare mod for some more elemental or crit damage/chance or something.

Don't stress out about it is most important.

Edited by USIncorp

I've had similar hassles with Hell's Chamber. I've got around the same number of hours as you do, and I've never seen it. I've had three split chambers drop, as well as two barrel diffusions, but never seen Hell's Chamber. I'm only missing a handful of mods total now, and it's the only one that I actually  care about.