The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Optimization come first, not graphics .. DE !

MouadSaqui

Dear DE

I never posted in the forums before, but this fps drop is driving me crazy to the point where I can't play the game anymore, warframe used to be the fastest game that can run on any device before fortuna, the new visuals and particle systems are killing both CPU and GPU, please hear me out.

For a game that is mainly focusing on gameplay fluidity and fast player movement, having fps drop caused by graphics is really bad for warframe, I understand if DE wants to make their game pretty, I respect that, but being able to play with a stable 120FPS in the void missions while I can't even reach 50 fps in the new disruption missions is a real hell to me, and before you ask my specs and tell me to update my drivers and optimize windows 10 I've already done that... Other game runs really fine for me except for warframe last months... 

I know how much effort the dev team investing into making warframe a better looking game, but optimization comes first when it comes to making a video game 🙂 and exceptionally for a game we Love and care about, I played since PoE release and i'm willing to play warframe for 15 years if it get fixed !

make warframe great again plz.

What are yer computer specs? If you have an Nvidia video card do you force any settings in the control panel? 
I know, from personal experience, that forcing ambient occlusion for Warframe through the Nvidia control panel kills fps. If you do have an Nvidia card and you do have some settings overriding Warframe's then try lowering the overrides.

With my PC I can run Warframe on max settings with a few settings pushed higher in the control panel and the only time I drop below my locked 72 fps is when people spam the Staticor 5 feet away from me.
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B360M D3H
PSU: EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W
CPU: Intel Core i5-8400
RAM: 16GB: 2x4GB PC4-19200 DDR4 2400mhz, 1x8GB PC4-19200 DDR4 2400mhz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 3GB OC

If you don't use nvidia then I don't know what else to say without knowing what yer specs are and what settings you use.

Edited by GentlePuppet