Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new strange

HugeTummyPusheen

Question

I watch the videos of dealing with the mission "the new strange", but I still have something donno:

1: How to use the trap to trap the target I need the scan?
2. The first mission is on Mars, but I cannot found any elite acid lancers after trigger the alarm. Do I need to scan 3 of them in a single mission?

8 answers to this question

1. Equip the Trap (and Scanner) into your gear wheel (go to your arsenal to do this)

Spoiler

unknown.png
unknown.png

In the mission open your gear wheel with the Q button ans select the trap
than scann the 4 "weakpoints" (they are glowing green/purple)

2. You can only find 1 target per mission. But the target won´t spawn every time, if there´s are target somewhere n the mission, Simaris will tell you in the first ~30s. If he isn´t saying anything abort and restart the mission till he says something.

Edited by Dark_Lugia

14 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

1. Equip the Trap (and Scanner) into your gear wheel (go to your arsenal to do this)

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png
unknown.png

In the mission open your gear wheel with the Q button ans select the trap
than scann the 4 "weakpoints" (they are glowing green/purple)

2. You can only find 1 target per mission. But the target won´t spawn every time, if there´s are target somewhere n the mission, Simaris will tell you in the first ~30s. If he isn´t saying anything abort and restart the mission till he says something.

Noted with thanks!

13 hours ago, HugeTummyPusheen said:

I try the mission, and synthesis 1 elite. After that, I try the mission again and synthesis the second, the system tell me I done 1/3. It's wired, I synthesis one before, what's happen?

I am having the same problem, can someone help me please

I scanned all 3 elites. I scanned 1 elite in each mission, and there is daily limited in scanning elite. After I scanned all 3, I can enter another stage of the mission. I need to do the mobile defense in Europa, and I found it is too hard for me. I cannot kill the enemy in 1s, and the fire of enemy destroy the object within 2 waves.