Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game crashing whole Xbox

11 hours ago, (XB1)Draco856 said:

I have this same issue. I tested it 3 times, and each time I pressed B to melee, my Xbox crashed. I could fire my primary and secondary weapons just fine, but the instant I pressed B, I froze, and my Xbox shut off.

I've also tested it numerous times on the Rapolyst Assassination tileset. It's crashing my entire Xbox One X system, requiring manually pressing the power button to try again and have it crash again.

I tested in the vallis and my glave prime crashes the system everytime. I tested other weapons (regular glaive, galitine prime, wolf sledge, falcor, secura lecta and the kestral) and couldn't replicate the crash, though I noticed a pause on the initial strike as if it had to load the animation but took a sec to find it. The moment I go to attack with the glaive prime however, it hard crashes and reboots the system. 

This didn’t happen to me until now, however I was in the simulacrum. I spawned all the new Amalgam and Vapos enemies and once I killed the Amalgam Kucumatz, this happened

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

Went back to the relay, and the game was still like this. I walked around, screen froze, then pow, game crashes and Xbox shuts off.