Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to complete the night wave silent eliminator task

(PSN)Dream3r_W0lf6116

IV done 3 missions in a row for this challenge, not getting detected in any of them and yet is still refuses to complete, plz fix this fast DE and also what's with the rewards for this night wave chapter, endo, orokin cells? Like really that's a waste of reward slots since I can get that much endo from just spending 10 min in a level, rather make it forma or something great next time or even more slots. 

Not complaining about the night wave I'm just glad it's finaly back just thos rewards could have been a bit better 

1 hour ago, (PS4)alienkiller1577 said:

IV done 3 missions in a row for this challenge, not getting detected in any of them and yet is still refuses to complete, plz fix this fast DE and also what's with the rewards for this night wave chapter, endo, orokin cells? Like really that's a waste of reward slots since I can get that much endo from just spending 10 min in a level, rather make it forma or something great next time or even more slots. 

Not complaining about the night wave I'm just glad it's finaly back just thos rewards could have been a bit better 

How are you doing the missions?  What's your loadout?  What node?  More specific information would be helpful.