Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe rivens (maybe a way to solve the difficulty issue in warframe?)

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

(If you see anything you like here, feel free to take it and use it in your own idea. I do not care if I am not mentioned 💙)

I know that DE is currently working on  the ability to change the difficulty in warframe and they're probably thinking of making warframe rivens too, however i still just wanted to throw this out there because i think it could kill two birds with one stone.

Basically im imagining warframe rivens to be able to be applied to any warframe. An example of what 1 of the rivens would be like is:

Riven A: Positive stat: Increase the amount of damage you deal by removing a percentage of the enemy's health and shield per hit (so if an enemy has 50 health and 50 shield, they'll loose 25 shields if your riven removes 25% of enemy health and shield per attack) Negative stat: reduced the amount of resources dropped and affinity gained from *your* kills. (The reason i say "your kills" is to keep it from allowing your allies to benefit from you too much. This mod is meant to only make the game easier for the player using it, not to be used as a way make resource farming easier for allies. )

And another riven can be the exact opposite of that in which it reduces your damage but increases the rewards dropped for you and your allies. I will call it Riven B 

If you can't see it yet, Riven A would be for players desiring an easier game mode where enemy scaling is no longer as much as an issue for them during endurance missions. Now they have less of a reason to exit 20minutes in a survival mission just to start over and do it for 20minutes again.

Riven B will be for players who like enemies becoming harder to kill, and it will basically speed the scaling of enemies up while giving the player a lovely boost to resources and affinity gained! 

Now of course these rivens dont have to be just linked to difficulty. It can be warframe playstyle too. 

one could be something like

• P (Positive): X% chance to instantly kill some enemies with weapons and abilities. The chance to kill should be higher for abilities, especially ones that are not energy drain per second based abilities. N (Negative:) cooldown timers for abilities and increased energy usage.

Because I like letting enemies get really high in level but hate the fact that you eventually get restricted to using one ability to kill. Id love it if I could still use whatever the heck I want to kill them!:devil: id be playing every warframe with a mk1 Barton and the beautiful looking fang prime :heart:

What are your thoughts reader? Is this idea good, bad, or clem? And why?

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--