Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint Booster

MetaMortred

Hey Steve,

I was thinking it would be awesome if we could purchase an item called sprint booster, in which when activated via gear menu it would give infinite stamina for about 30-60 seconds depending on the form. This can be much more useful than the health pack. and it can come in as a way for us to spend the money constantly other than using it for the bluprints.

I am probably lying... have you played many alerts? Do you have any Artifacts? I will check the alert rewards tomorrow to make sure...

I grab pretty much every alert I can get my hands on, and as for any "artifacts" - not a single one. I have yet to see one drop. We religiously mark drops with waypoints in our playgroup, make sure everyone gets the drops that exceed health/energy (Materials, Mods, Blueprints), and I can tell you with 100% certainty: After downing over 14,000 enemies, not a single artifact. :(

Personally I'd like it if you guys remove the Stamina meter altogether. Allow people to run and jump as much as they'd like.

For space ninjas that can slice space marines in half and do flips everywhere, it honestly feels awful not being able to sprint for longer than 15 seconds.

EDIT: My mistake, they can only sprint for 5 seconds.

Edited by Phurl