Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate Torwards New Content Is Blown Out Of Proportion

ForumSmurf

When given the golden poo award EA still refuses to apologizes but arrogantly comes out saying its a load of Bull crap everyone loves and buys our games. 

The award EA got was about their GREED for maps and such. Not for releasing broken games and or lack of polish in the titles they publish. When they screwed up the Sims launch they sure as hell made apologies. In fact Amazon and others even pulled the game which forced their hand. Similar to what is happening here with DE and protests by paying customers whom they need in order to remain employed. When it hits the bottom line developers and publishers tend to care more so than when the money keeps rolling in. I for one will keep buying BF4 titles because lets face it they bring something to the table worth buying. Now on the other hand Premium I won't buy because my favorite map (Grand Bazaar) is not part of that package.

Do you want DE to simply apologize because Plat sales are in the shi**er or because they truly care?

1) talk with community on a daily basis about real internal development hurtals and progress.

2) pump hotfiz's by the dozens daily until its fixxed. Some games i couldn't loggin for a week but DE would have patched something that severe in an hour

3) implement things we suggest on a regular basis

4) make a short twitch blog bi monthly talking to us about their development.

5) go to games convensions regularly like they and we matter.

Riot Games, Starsector's dev team, Creative Assembly, Overkill Studios, and Sony Online Entertainment.

All of these gaming studios do everything you're talking about, if not more.