Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading (How Defeat Spam)

DJDaRk3Y

All people waiting for selling or give present for his friend.Why not to give it to people with this suggestions:

1. Trading can be only with friends.

2. In trading time can give all things (only not a platinum(i understand why and i understand reasons of this))

I please you to create trading only becose one thing my friend have what i need and i have what he need.PLEASE CREATE TRADING TO FRIEND.

1: Add someone as friend, can trade with them.

2: I don't even understand this part.

I'm sure they will tell us when trading is actively being worked on, and they will probably pay more attention to trading threads then. There are a lot of problems and loopholes they have to keep from happening, so getting a workable system is going to take a while, even when they start on it.

TRADING = FOR WHINERS/LAZIES WHO CAN'T PUT IN TIME TO RE-RUN SOME AREAS LOOL

you have a point but not all people have the time to grind it all over....some people have like 1 hour a day so they can't do much...thus they need to trade with their friends..and even if they have the time they might be having bad luck...(e.g.. i want rhino and my friend want frost...i have frost and my friend has rhino and i can't get rhino systems and he can't get frost systems so we want like to trade our frames together so i take rhino (which i want) and he get frost ( which he wants)

Make it Mastery rank 4 and above. The gold-spammers are not going to grind that much just to sell, it's when they can do it from the get go that you have a problem.

LOL

you haven't seen the thousands of other games with trading, have you? Chineese Gold Farmers (i'm not being rascist, i know it's true) will do whatever it takes to get free money from a game. they'll do anything. ANYthing.

anyways.

Trading is going to be a touchy one. i'd love to be able to give a clannie something he's been looking for but can't find, and he me, etc. nothing big, but the other things that come with trading that simple... that is a serious issue.

there is NO easy answer to this. it's either right, or the game dies. literally. this is crucial.

Edited by taiiat

you have a point but not all people have the time to grind it all over....some people have like 1 hour a day so they can't do much...thus they need to trade with their friends..and even if they have the time they might be having bad luck...(e.g.. i want rhino and my friend want frost...i have frost and my friend has rhino and i can't get rhino systems and he can't get frost systems so we want like to trade our frames together so i take rhino (which i want) and he get frost ( which he wants)

Isn't that what platinum is for? For people who don't have time to grind or are lazy? This would seem like a loophole since they can get items more cheaper.