Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Bounty Hunter" Bugged?

(PSN)JoocyMan

76Sa08605.png

"Bounty Hunter
Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis."

I've tried to get this trophy multiple times now and have been unsuccessful. For clarity's sake: I go straight from the Orbiter to Orb Vallis, talk to the Solaris United Agent outside Fortuna, and accept the easiest bounty available. I complete said bounty, return to the agent, and reselect the same bounty. I complete it once again. I've completed up to 7 bounties in this manner, in under 60 minutes. It's been like this since before the Wukong rework, and is still like this now. Wanted to bring this to your attention. Thanks!

40-silver.png

On 2019-07-01 at 9:44 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Once a bounty has been completed, you need to select and complete a different bounty for the achievement.  This is not a bug.

This is unfortunately not the case. Not only have multiple people reported otherwise, but I've just tried it myself and can confirm it is not working despite doing 5 different bounties in the allotted time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)JoocyMan said:

This is unfortunately not the case. Not only have multiple people reported otherwise, but I've just tried it myself and can confirm it is not working despite doing 5 different bounties in the allotted time.

Are you leaving Orb Vallis to return to Fortuna?  I believe that resets your progress as well.

22 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Are you leaving Orb Vallis to return to Fortuna?  I believe that resets your progress as well.

I do not leave the Orb Vallis. I land directly there, talk to the Solaris United Agent standing outside of Fortuna, and get my bounties from him. When I finish a bounty, I take another from the same guy, without ever entering Fortuna.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)JoocyMan said:

I do not leave the Orb Vallis. I land directly there, talk to the Solaris United Agent standing outside of Fortuna, and get my bounties from him. When I finish a bounty, I take another from the same guy, without ever entering Fortuna.

Definitely seems bugged.  Is the progress tracked?  Does it say 1/6 and never update?

Have you put in a support ticket?

Having the same issue. Been having it for several weeks actually. It existed before the Wukong update. Trophy tracker is stuck at 1/6 bounties and nothing seems to affect it. All bounties are done in one go, without leaving Orb Vallis to return to Fortuna. Doing the same bounty or different bounties makes no difference. It's clearly bugged.